Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin MMORPG

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Timer
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» S.U.N. - Soul Ultimate Nation. CB July 27 - August 10
[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm by Aplex

» RIFT: who is gonna play it?
[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:54 am by accerd

» This game...?
[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 am by BuffMePlz

» Origin Forsaken World Application
[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 am by missl

» Mmmm Hello guys 200% competitive?
[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 am by Caprical

» Some info for you guys
[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am by atmos

» What's happening?
[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm by Caprical

» Loong Online
[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:24 am by atmos

» More Invites to FW sent
[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:34 pm by Chocolate

Statistics
We have 291 registered users
The newest registered user is visjulp

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 182 subjects

[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!

Go down 
+12
CrimCrum
midfive
Veenic
darcwolf
Aplex
atmos
Caprical
Shinohara
GIJOE
Alyx
BuffMePlz
Xeer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimCrum

[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:40 pm

xiouino - lvl 12 bard

that antihack thing hurts! lol
Back to top Go down
GIJOE

[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:19 am

CrimCrum wrote:
xiouino - lvl 12 bard

the anti hack you have to match up 2 of the exact same symbols, one can be bold, other written in cursive. What i do is follow the strokes.
but you can also press F12 and change character, then re-enter the channel and you will have a new anti-hack message that might be easier to answer. Once your in the main town you will be able to buy a flute and you may get some from quests, the flute allows you to talk in world, thatway you can find a english speaking guild, or english speaking players.
Back to top Go down
CrimCrum

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:48 am

GIJOE wrote:
CrimCrum wrote:
xiouino - lvl 12 bard

the anti hack you have to match up 2 of the exact same symbols, one can be bold, other written in cursive. What i do is follow the strokes.
but you can also press F12 and change character, then re-enter the channel and you will have a new anti-hack message that might be easier to answer. Once your in the main town you will be able to buy a flute and you may get some from quests, the flute allows you to talk in world, thatway you can find a english speaking guild, or english speaking players.

Ah ok ill give that a try.

I was going to put together a new english patch and upload it, but it was like 460mb big and was taking way too long to upload =/

basically, if you follow the instructions, but instead of extracting to FW CN folder, put it into a new folder, do all the steps, then zip it up and upload it, itll be easier for others i think. Just create account, update, extract new zip into game folder, and ready to go. Too bad its too big for me to do =/
Back to top Go down
MaxSteel

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 am

For all those who are trying to download the 8.16 patch, but the Chinese patcher sucks, try the direct link:
http://download108.wanmei.com/shenmo/patch/pem_0.8.0-0.8.16.sup
Back to top Go down
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:58 am

Thx max ill update Xeer's link with the 8.16 patch
Back to top Go down
https://origin.4umer.com
bobos

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:32 am

hey guys..i have done all as u say..but when i choose a character and clik start i got this..
[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Capturevz

i think it says loading..but i w8 for 1 hour and nothing happent..any1 can help pls?
Back to top Go down
MaxSteel

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Aplex wrote:
Thx max ill update Xeer's link with the 8.16 patch

np

Before you update anything, here is this patch on Megaupload. much higher speeds.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U4911XIU
Back to top Go down
CrimCrum

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:01 am

bobos wrote:
hey guys..i have done all as u say..but when i choose a character and clik start i got this..

i think it says loading..but i w8 for 1 hour and nothing happent..any1 can help pls?

i think ya must have done something wrong at some point, at that screen mines in english, other than that, i would check your firewall settings
Back to top Go down
Veenic

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 am

bobos wrote:
[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Capturevz

You have old english patch and it break the game. You have to download lastest english patch
here!

http://www.multiupload.com/GNBUF0XQLJ
Back to top Go down
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:23 am

Yes as Veenic said, the latest english patch is required for you to bypass the loading screen.

P.S. The main Page has been updated as of Dec 1, 2010.

Back to top Go down
CrimCrum

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Aplex wrote:
Yes as Veenic said, the latest english patch is required for you to bypass the loading screen.

P.S. The main Page has been updated as of Dec 1, 2010.

Just want to add, the first post leads to a dead link, the direct link to the zip file, it says 'download101' and it seems their website changes that number randomly, so ya have to go to the download page, right click the HTTP button and copy link into flashget.

Also, that flashget hack helped the speeds a lot, i wasnt limited to 100kb, i was between 250-300kb.
Back to top Go down
midfive

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:28 pm

well they just had server maintenance.... and another update yay -_- so its now 8.20, and not even flashget is downloading this patch very fast... infact right now im at 1.2kb/s and itll be done in 8 hours. No FW for me today it seems
Back to top Go down
CrimCrum

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:55 pm

midfive wrote:
well they just had server maintenance.... and another update yay -_- so its now 8.20, and not even flashget is downloading this patch very fast... infact right now im at 1.2kb/s and itll be done in 8 hours. No FW for me today it seems

Hmm, im downloading the 820 patch in flashget right now, although the speed isnt good even with 30 connections. But this patch is only 38mb big, so when i finish it ill throw it up somewhere.

My question is, do we need to apply the patch, then reapply the update4 + latest update into FW folder again?
Back to top Go down
midfive

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:17 am

yea atm i got 35 connections, and its going from 1.3kb/s to zero. I was gonna just update it, see if everythings fine ingame and go from there. If things arnt english anymore, was gonna reapply the english patches and see how that goes as well, but i have a feeling ill be making things worse lol
Back to top Go down
CrimCrum

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:36 am

ooo, how did you get flashget to 35 connections? or which program lets you use 35?
Back to top Go down
midfive

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:41 am

I got that flashget hack you mentioned the other day. I shoulda mentioned my 35 connects dont stay long, as it goes from 35 to 4, then back, and so on.

BTW, updating the game DOES outdate the english patch, so we gotta wait for the english patch to be updated as well, then we download it and install it. ATM there is no english patch for 8.20, and probably wont be for a day or 2, cause 8.20 implimented quite a bit of new stuff, like an auction house, new npc's/quests/pets/etc. might take a while
Back to top Go down
GIJOE

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:37 am

Xeer
you are missed Sad
Back to top Go down
ladyskylight

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 am

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to this game, but I was playing before with the english patch and got my bard up to level 34...however i just switched to your server coz on Condotierri there was literally no english speakers whatsoever...anyways, i'm back on it now and waiting for a new english patch, until then i need some people who speak my own language so pm me here, or Skyliner ingame, or i will try pming u guys. thanks.
Back to top Go down
midfive

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:57 am

there wont be a new english patch till NA is in phase 4, so most english players are done with CN FW till then. theres quite a few english speaking players on ragequit server tho.
Back to top Go down
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:51 pm

yep midfive pritty much summed it up. many are taking a brake now from CN FW. But as soon as OB for NA is up! its showtime! FW CN experience will be a great plus for all of us. Will be a good time to set up perma pts and such eventualy.
Back to top Go down
GIJOE

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:42 am

by the time obt comes out,...
WoW new expansion which come out in 3 days
GW2
and then tera online. but who knows. Aion got pushed back for 2 years and then took 1 full year after that to come out in english.

sad to say the least by the time i hit 40 i already got bored of FW. The time limit in pvp mode is not long enough,
re-used mobs on the new 40 map
2 of the new instances for 40 were duplicates of the lvl 30 ones.
The crystal instance was just not challenging nor was it rewarding in xp.
And then i started thinking, why am i playing this,,.
I don't particularily enjoy PvE and this is a PvE game
might I add for a F2P game this is top of the line PvE
FW is a great game for trollers, people who wanna spam world chat but yet keep up in lvl and in gear with the people they talking smack to.

right now trying out other games.
in 4story global right now, loads of players lots of PvP
people wanna dual all the time, territoy war same time everyday 9:00pm our time, there are mission wars for each lvl group both ations can partiipate in the same one each sart on opposite sides of map and they fight over the bosses you get honor points and ranking in this missionwars are every 2 hours.
2 sides 1 server
lvling is much harder but i got sum toys if u wanna try it out.
The game is like Zelda meets WoW
Back to top Go down
BuffMePlz

BuffMePlz

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:53 am

GIJOE wrote:
people wanna dual all the time, territoy war same time everyday 9:00pm our time, there are mission wars for each lvl group both ations can partiipate in the same one each sart on opposite sides of map and they fight over the bosses you get honor points and ranking in this missionwars are every 2 hours.
2 sides 1 server
I glanced over that game and it looks like a fun PvP game. I'll give that one a try. And yeah, i'm not a big fan of PvE either. Smile
Back to top Go down
CryptKeeper

CryptKeeper

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 am

time limit for pvp mode? O.o

well that bloody blows, been ghosting around various FW places searching for a group that was willing to combat that ragequit group.
was gonna hit you guys up closer to OB time.

but if theres a time limit on that stuff then thatll take away 80% of the fun.

if your looking for a time waster till something else comes up, Heroes of Three Kingdoms ; i got a legion of 120ish people, 30-40 are online at any given moment.
but game is slowly dying, and will die when FW comes out. so if your wanting a more perma game situation, that wouldnt be it.

gonna check out that 4story tho, my peeps need a new home for when we become homeless due to rich singapore kids spending thousands on the game every week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wakeuphate
GIJOE

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:58 pm

BuffMePlz wrote:
GIJOE wrote:
2 sides 1 server
I glanced over that game and it looks like a fun PvP game. I'll give that one a try. And yeah, i'm not a big fan of PvE either. Smile

lol
ok i played for 1 day and went from lvl 22 to lvl 25 leveling is really slow , it's very grind base, and i dont see how much faster it would be with xp potion when the grind is repeatable quests, but the toys are super fun i'll send to u in pm. LvL cap is 90

u heard of LoL? It's in the top 10 of Xfire games. Was watching a livestream of the game in the pvp dungeon everytime u kill someone a voice announces "Person has slain this person"
pretty interactive many people livestream this
http://www.xfire.com/games/lol/League_of_Legends/

click the red Live button on either of the video pictures and you'll get a stream live. Some are muted, some have game sound, some have vent, music, and game sound. every time you click it you will get a randomly generated live stream.

the community for LoL is pretty solid.

this is the webpage gonna jump on it to test it out.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/playnow?redirect=http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

CryptKeeper wrote:
time limit for pvp mode? O.o

well that bloody blows, been ghosting around various FW places searching for a group that was willing to combat that ragequit group.
was gonna hit you guys up closer to OB time.

but if theres a time limit on that stuff then thatll take away 80% of the fun.

if your looking for a time waster till something else comes up, Heroes of Three Kingdoms ; i got a legion of 120ish people, 30-40 are online at any given moment.
but game is slowly dying, and will die when FW comes out. so if your wanting a more perma game situation, that wouldnt be it.

gonna check out that 4story tho, my peeps need a new home for when we become homeless due to rich singapore kids spending thousands on the game every week.

the pvp time limit is 30 seconds. there is guild war PvP, but guilds can reject war.
however for grind spots it's pvp mode u want.
If your looking for a new home 4story really does take a long time to lvl unless i'm missing a major essencial part of the game in order to lvl normally.
If you ever played aion when it first came out or RF online P2P this is pretty much the same ridiculous pace of grind.
However if you find anything that might help lvl @ a faster pace lemme know.
I did download Heros of three kingdoms, i havent entered the game due to my lack of information on the population of the community.
I was also looking forward to competing against Rage Quit, and by end of feb who knows what will be launching, and from complaints in forums, vent, and mumble it looks like not everyone will be coming back for phase 4 or obt, just too many people out there not motivated to re-lvl another character and do everything all over again. I don't blame them, I'm not a fan of repeat episodes either.

I'll send u 4story toys too

Last edited by GIJOE on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CryptKeeper

CryptKeeper

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:03 pm

population isnt all that high due to the legion Hades spending (total as a legion) bout 5 grand every 2-3 weeks to gear up their chars, which caused Shu to control 80% of the territory map, then they converted to Wei.

But now with the introduction of "hero" levels (after lv80 you get hero lv1+ up to 35ish i think it was) the hero gear is more powerful than any cash shop crap, but all the CS combined with it is still insane.

pretty much Shu has the most people, most hero lvs.
Wei has the cash shop legion
and wu has the legion my wife and i lead, the only one in wu thats willing to fight the best of shu and wei, the rest are lead by retards or children, so they rather complain than attempt to fight back. total headache every week lol

the game itself is awsome, the community sucks ass tho
if someone wins, its the standard "i beat you noob ha ha your useless"
if someone loses "this game is dying, im switching to the strongest nation or waiting for FW to come out"

as for 4story, i got to lv 10ish fairly quickly, or at least seemed so.
the free cash shop items you get when you create a char helped alot, the 2x exp potions and such.
never played aion or RF tho, so cant really compare.

only other MMOs i was addicted to was Knight Online a good 7ish years ago, and 12sky before it got shut down.
12sky was a total grindfest tho, 1-113 was 3 weeks if you did 8 hours a day on 2x exp potions and had the intoxication to deal with it. 114 - 145 was bout 9-10 months if you were a korean grind machine lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wakeuphate
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!   [OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OBT] China Forsaken World - complete guide HOW TO + english patch!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next