Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin MMORPG

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Timer
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» S.U.N. - Soul Ultimate Nation. CB July 27 - August 10
@Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm by Aplex

» RIFT: who is gonna play it?
@Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:54 am by accerd

» This game...?
@Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 am by BuffMePlz

» Origin Forsaken World Application
@Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 am by missl

» Mmmm Hello guys 200% competitive?
@Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 am by Caprical

» Some info for you guys
@Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am by atmos

» What's happening?
@Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm by Caprical

» Loong Online
@Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:24 am by atmos

» More Invites to FW sent
@Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:34 pm by Chocolate

Statistics
We have 291 registered users
The newest registered user is visjulp

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 182 subjects

@Xeer you still around?

Go down 
+2
Destiny
GIJOE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GIJOE

@Xeer you still around? Empty
PostSubject: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:07 am

Hey man where have you been, I'd like to add people to guild but i need some type of administrative power. btw can you use vent asks me for admin and password.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 am

woah so u in charge of vent now germ or what? been asking wtf is going on with it none cant enter says name and pw not verified lol well great fine then
Back to top Go down
Ztan

Ztan

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Destiny our vent has been xpired... were still looking for buyer for our researved gold and power account so we could buy a 1 year vent... pls be patience guys our vent will be up soon ... and we gonna use it on phase 2
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:59 pm

awwww ty for the info finally some1 says something lol i was worried .could have made a post to inform ppl tho. Suspect cuz there are still loyal ppl here who likes to chat to eachother ^^ plus i like to know whats everyone up to lately cat
Back to top Go down
Caprical

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Okay, I'm going to apologise in advanced if this post seems out of line/bitchy but its how i feel about this guild and its current situation, this may also turn into somewhat of a wall of text.

I have serious doubts about this guild even making it into cb phase 2 let alone OB in Q1 of next year for a number of reasons, firstly, the lack of "upper management" activity, I know we're in an awkward position with people playing FW cb1, FW CN, aika and real life but is it that hard for the people leading this so called guild to log in for 5 minutes during the week to post a "hey, I'm still here don't worry things will be okay" I mean just looking at the memberlist section Power/Aplex hasn't logged into these forums for almost 2 weeks.

Also, vent has been down for about 3/4 days and we are only just now finding out it has expired, and even when it was up only 2-3 Origin members were ever using it on a regular basis, heck even more Rampage members were using it while playing DotA than us, hell even when we were in aika there were always more rampage members on.

Forums, our FW sub forum doesn't seem to have a moderator assigned to it and no sub section for guides which Xeer and Germany have been working so hard to make and partly why some of us are (I know I am) hesitant to make them as they are just being swallowed up by the general posts.

Finally, (at least for now as I can't think of anything else atm) our numbers are very small we have about 4-5 players actively playing FW CN/cb1 right now and we don't seem to be getting anymore coming from Origin in aika (which as I found out logging in yesterday has been disbanded possibly due to no tax paid) the original recruitment thread in the official forums was dead after one day the top guilds in FW cb have 30/40+ players not including those who didn't make it into cb, so we don't have a chance in hell of getting anywhere with our current numbers and getting an alliance is out of the question too.

All in all, I'm really doubting the viability of this guild if it carries on like this.

/end rant

Well looky there it was a wall of text, so yeah I did warn you.

Back to top Go down
GIJOE

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:23 am

Ztan wrote:
Destiny our vent has been xpired... were still looking for buyer for our researved gold and power account so we could buy a 1 year vent... pls be patience guys our vent will be up soon ... and we gonna use it on phase 2

I can donate my gear/account if you want, send me private message if you are interested
Back to top Go down
GIJOE

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:32 am

Caprical wrote:
Okay, I'm going to apologise in advanced if this post seems out of line/bitchy but its how i feel about this guild and its current situation, this may also turn into somewhat of a wall of text.

I have serious doubts about this guild even making it into cb phase 2 let alone OB in Q1 of next year for a number of reasons, firstly, the lack of "upper management" activity, I know we're in an awkward position with people playing FW cb1, FW CN, aika and real life but is it that hard for the people leading this so called guild to log in for 5 minutes during the week to post a "hey, I'm still here don't worry things will be okay" I mean just looking at the memberlist section Power/Aplex hasn't logged into these forums for almost 2 weeks.

Also, vent has been down for about 3/4 days and we are only just now finding out it has expired, and even when it was up only 2-3 Origin members were ever using it on a regular basis, heck even more Rampage members were using it while playing DotA than us, hell even when we were in aika there were always more rampage members on.

Forums, our FW sub forum doesn't seem to have a moderator assigned to it and no sub section for guides which Xeer and Germany have been working so hard to make and partly why some of us are (I know I am) hesitant to make them as they are just being swallowed up by the general posts.

Finally, (at least for now as I can't think of anything else atm) our numbers are very small we have about 4-5 players actively playing FW CN/cb1 right now and we don't seem to be getting anymore coming from Origin in aika (which as I found out logging in yesterday has been disbanded possibly due to no tax paid) the original recruitment thread in the official forums was dead after one day the top guilds in FW cb have 30/40+ players not including those who didn't make it into cb, so we don't have a chance in hell of getting anywhere with our current numbers and getting an alliance is out of the question too.

All in all, I'm really doubting the viability of this guild if it carries on like this.

/end rant

Well looky there it was a wall of text, so yeah I did warn you.

As you said not everyone from origin will be going to FW cuz aika rocks their world.
I do find that it is in our best interest to merge with another guild, one that has gaming experience and already organized. I know winter break is coming up but it will not last long.
And it would be better if we had a guild to relax in instead of spamming at members to pick up their shit and start pvping.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:55 pm

ya u are right germ.cap and me were thinking bout it too well me maybe should get our heads together and have lil chat bout it soon^^
Back to top Go down
Caprical

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Well it would probably be more of a mini exodus rather than a merger, but yeah It's something that I would be up for discussing, as I would prefer to stick with the people i've enjoyed gaming with over the last few months rather than start fresh, I honestly can't see much happening here at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
BuffMePlz

BuffMePlz

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Count me in, I would prefer to play with people I already know as well, but not in the dead guild.
Back to top Go down
Ztan

Ztan

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:13 pm

i just have now a creepy net ... cant even donwload the new patch coz it kept disconnecting even i have the flash get.. anyways that the reason why i gonna stay here in origin i prefer to stay rather than to join a guild with a lot of racist..
.. and btw and im having a lot of trouble ... looking for illegal transaction in aika..
coz im still looking for a higher bidder and a ph citizen so we wont be scammed and our vent will be up soon planning to pay it with powers earning...
Back to top Go down
Xeer

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Sorry guys, i dont have PC at home now Sad (well,actually my apartment was wiped by thief when i was at holidays, long story don't want talk about it ) i hope i will be able to buy new one before OBT at global FW come >.< sorry for problems with guild on CN server Sad
Back to top Go down
GIJOE

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Xeer wrote:
Sorry guys, i dont have PC at home now Sad (well,actually my apartment was wiped by thief when i was at holidays, long story don't want talk about it ) i hope i will be able to buy new one before OBT at global FW come >.< sorry for problems with guild on CN server Sad

Wow that sucks, sorry to hear that. I hope you have insurance. I live across one of the worst neighborhoods in my city. We have been robbed twice before.
Hope to see you in OBT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @Xeer you still around?   @Xeer you still around? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

@Xeer you still around?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Origin :: Forsaken World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: