Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin MMORPG

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Timer
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» S.U.N. - Soul Ultimate Nation. CB July 27 - August 10
PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm by Aplex

» RIFT: who is gonna play it?
PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:54 am by accerd

» This game...?
PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 am by BuffMePlz

» Origin Forsaken World Application
PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 am by missl

» Mmmm Hello guys 200% competitive?
PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 am by Caprical

» Some info for you guys
PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am by atmos

» What's happening?
PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm by Caprical

» Loong Online
PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:24 am by atmos

» More Invites to FW sent
PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:34 pm by Chocolate

Statistics
We have 291 registered users
The newest registered user is visjulp

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 182 subjects

PIGuild (Primal Instinct)

Go down 
+3
Aplex
accerd
Caprical
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Caprical

PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Empty
PostSubject: PIGuild (Primal Instinct)   PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:14 am

Recently, Destiny and I were matched up with a member of PIGuild for an EC run who happened to be an officer of said guild, we began talking and were offered a place in their guild, we told him that at the moment we are in an awkward situation with Origin and such, and were talking about possibly making room for all of those who wish to move to PIGuild, he seemed quite open to the idea but we said that we would need time to discuss this with the guild members first as to whether or not you guys are interested and if so what kind of numbers we would be bringing (and he would need to discuss it with his leader).

In short this is an opportunity for our core members to be invited into one of the current leading guilds (see screens below).

PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Guildscores

Above are the current scores of the top 5 guilds as of this posting, in total there are 25 guilds up and running in cb1.

We were told that PIGuild are currently allied with Empire and Immortals
and friendly and competitive rivals of the RQ/Condottieri alliance. He also told us that their guild uses mumble which is something similar to ventrillo.

Basically what I am posting this for is to find out what exactly the plans for Origin are, and whether this is in our best interests or not, I would also like to get a head count of those who would be interested so that I could get back to this person on what numbers we will be bringing if we do decide to join.

www.primal-instinct.guildlaunch.com ~ PI Guild site
Back to top Go down
accerd

PostSubject: Re: PIGuild (Primal Instinct)   PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:41 am

Well I will login on 22nd and see how things goes. I assume to take 1 week for us to get to lvl30
Back to top Go down
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

PostSubject: Re: PIGuild (Primal Instinct)   PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:41 pm

nop will take 3 days if u know whut to do and how to lvl, dont worry we got couple of players in FW CN so we can help each other out. And regards to Origin in FW, well unfortunately we wont have numbers, so it will be best to join an organized Legion. But we will keep our background as Origin. But first, we need to check out the types of players each top legion has in NA FW and see which group suits us best.

Note: Just to differentiate us with the masses, keep your name with starting Initials of Origin. We can vote on what should be the initials. Currently it is [OR], but feel free to play around with initials and think of better ones.
Back to top Go down
https://origin.4umer.com
Caprical

PostSubject: Re: PIGuild (Primal Instinct)   PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Well Destiny and I have joined PIGuild in cb1 on our borrowed character slots, not using our main IGN's too see how things are in the guild.

As for the OG/OR tagging on our names I personally won't as i dislike the idea in general, I feel that its comparable to tattooing a girlfriends name on your body once its over you're either stuck with it or require painful methods to remove it.

However, within guilds you are capable of making Corps, small divisions within the guild lead by a captain which each corps can be named, so should we move into another guild together we can request that origin members be placed in the same corps, as an added bonus corps have a seperate chat function within the guild that only they can read, kind of like a guild within a guild.
Back to top Go down
Freki

Freki

PostSubject: Re: PIGuild (Primal Instinct)   PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:36 am

Heya!
Sorry wasn't able to play the past few days (personal stuff).

I don't know what will be our plan for ob, but as long we can
play all together I don't mind being in another legion.

And what Cap said sound good to me, if we can have our sub corps.
Morever, if corps can have name, it would be better to have an added
origin tag there than in ign. I would like to keep my ign clean Wink
Back to top Go down
BuffMePlz

BuffMePlz

PostSubject: Re: PIGuild (Primal Instinct)   PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Well, I'll go where the guild goes but, it's still not even phase 2. CBT doesn't matter much, all will have a fresh start at OBT. If we act fast and be one of the first legions established we'll get a lot of members. Just look at Aika, guilds that started in OBT became very powerful and even replaced almost all of CBT guilds in LMA in a very short time, so we can still come out on top if we act smart and with a clear strategy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ztan

Ztan

PostSubject: Re: PIGuild (Primal Instinct)   PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:16 am

for my any would do ..... i just want to play with you guys ....
seems cap idea is good already thou coz we dont need to worry and we could just ignore politics.

Back to top Go down
GIJOE

PostSubject: Re: PIGuild (Primal Instinct)   PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:52 pm

accerd wrote:
Well I will login on 22nd and see how things goes. I assume to take 1 week for us to get to lvl30
takes 2 days to get to 30, special quests will lvl you fast, I'm going to re-make a toon and complete my guide

Now to the good stuff. PI guild is most definately a good choice. However if we join them we will have to accept their enmies, Bloodpact with 131 active members. I am hoping they do reconcile because they are both strong guilds the difference is that primal instinct has the higher number of psycho paths which is a good thing.
it's not that the fued with Blood and PI worry me, it's just that they have common enemies and they dont know it yet.

Now on the bright side with useful people like us PI will have a good chance at being the top guild
and caprical will have more people to vent to on how stupid players can be.
I believe with my research PI uses a program similar to vent, called mutter or something like that.

well now i know what caprical thinks i wanna here some feedback from destiny and more then "yea i like them"
Back to top Go down
GIJOE

PostSubject: Re: PIGuild (Primal Instinct)   PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm

BuffMePlz wrote:
Well, I'll go where the guild goes but, it's still not even phase 2. CBT doesn't matter much, all will have a fresh start at OBT. If we act fast and be one of the first legions established we'll get a lot of members. Just look at Aika, guilds that started in OBT became very powerful and even replaced almost all of CBT guilds in LMA in a very short time, so we can still come out on top if we act smart and with a clear strategy. Smile
Yes i agree, however PI does have achievements as a guild in whole.
They were the top guild of Allods NA when it first came out. They were on the empire side (side with the gibberlings) Guilds that were under them at the time were shadlow something, bloodpact and a few more guilds that are joining this game. They said that they are hoping that the members they had before will switch guilds and come back to them.

As for politics natz, this guild's base are hardcore, doesnt seem like they have a lot of leechers in the guild, maybe caprical can confirm for us if they have leechers. The reason Origin was so stressfull was that it has a fk load of leechers. Only 5 people out of 128 knew how to form a squad. I dunno is up to you, if we merge with PI you wont be stressed like you were in Origin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PIGuild (Primal Instinct)   PIGuild (Primal Instinct) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PIGuild (Primal Instinct)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Origin :: Forsaken World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: