Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin MMORPG

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Timer
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» S.U.N. - Soul Ultimate Nation. CB July 27 - August 10
Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm by Aplex

» RIFT: who is gonna play it?
Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:54 am by accerd

» This game...?
Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 am by BuffMePlz

» Origin Forsaken World Application
Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 am by missl

» Mmmm Hello guys 200% competitive?
Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 am by Caprical

» Some info for you guys
Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am by atmos

» What's happening?
Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm by Caprical

» Loong Online
Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:24 am by atmos

» More Invites to FW sent
Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:34 pm by Chocolate

Statistics
We have 291 registered users
The newest registered user is visjulp

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 182 subjects

Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeer

Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Empty
PostSubject: Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount   Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Since I have been seeing a lot of messages in game and on the forums asking how to obtain a mount I decided to write a little guide to help people and because once open beta comes people will be asking just as much, if not more.

It really amazes me how people cannot just click the green text to auto do the quest pretty much for you, but I can see how the quest helper can mess you up on quests such as this one.

1) You just hit level 20, congratulations! Automatically right as you hit level 20 you get a quest in your quest log called 'Factoids', which asks you to complete another quest called 'Study'. Anyways go talk to a man named Rio. All you have to do is open up your quest log and click the green name 'Rio' He will give you a quest called 'Study'.

Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount 14266p0

Picture of Rio (He's located in Freedom harbor, near the center):

2) Now that you accepted the quest, it asks if you can go to the library in freedom harbor to talk to 'Niachilo' about the quest 'Study'. Once you talk to Niachilo in freedom harbor all you have to is return back to 'Rio' and you will have completed the quest and received the wonderful level 20 mount.

Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount 34r9ctw

Pictures of Niachilo and Rio:

Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount 219cuva
Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount 10n7ybk

[SIZE="2"]note: other mounts in the game you can get by obtaining a higher level and by having a certain reputation, which I will update the guide to help people with as soon as I get there.[/SIZE]

Here is a quick video I made to show you exactly where to go. I did it in five minutes so the quality is bad, editing is bad and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT_59VBXt7M

Back to top Go down
GIJOE

PostSubject: Re: Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount   Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:03 pm

FK i dont got that quest anymore, i still get my daily study quests from rio, but i don't get one that give a mount.
Dammit.
Back to top Go down
accerd

PostSubject: Re: Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount   Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:37 am

I did this quest when I reach lvl20 yesterday. I still very confuse on the crafting thing....It is like so many things to do and my leveling is faster than those quests that available...

One more thing....how do I expand my bag? I know I need bag of void but how can I get them?
Back to top Go down
Caprical

PostSubject: Re: Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount   Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Void Bags are cash shop items (press J), although you may get some in game from quests (not sure) and those lvl boxes (only had one so far from the lvl 10 box).
Back to top Go down
GIJOE

PostSubject: Re: Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount   Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 am

accerd wrote:
I did this quest when I reach lvl20 yesterday. I still very confuse on the crafting thing....It is like so many things to do and my leveling is faster than those quests that available...

One more thing....how do I expand my bag? I know I need bag of void but how can I get them?

Press O and left click the crafts that you have.
there you will be able to craft your recipes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount   Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest Guide: How to obtain a mount
Page 1 of 1