Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin MMORPG

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Timer
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» S.U.N. - Soul Ultimate Nation. CB July 27 - August 10
What's happening? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm by Aplex

» RIFT: who is gonna play it?
What's happening? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:54 am by accerd

» This game...?
What's happening? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 am by BuffMePlz

» Origin Forsaken World Application
What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 am by missl

» Mmmm Hello guys 200% competitive?
What's happening? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 am by Caprical

» Some info for you guys
What's happening? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am by atmos

» What's happening?
What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm by Caprical

» Loong Online
What's happening? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:24 am by atmos

» More Invites to FW sent
What's happening? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:34 pm by Chocolate

Statistics
We have 291 registered users
The newest registered user is visjulp

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 182 subjects

What's happening?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BuffMePlz

BuffMePlz

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:56 pm

So, I just want to know what's happening with you all and origin guild in particular. Any future plans? or is it safe to say that it's over?
Back to top Go down
Caprical

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:24 am

I can't really say much for the others but at the moment I've been playing the FW cb, waiting on phase 3 sometime this week, and also trying the RIFT betas along with Destiny, her BF and some of their friends, I haven't heard from Freki in about 3 weeks so not too sure about him, last I heard he was testing out Rift as well.

As for Origin itself I don't know but if you're planning on playing FW or RIFT once they go OB let us know and we'll keep in touch, I'm not sure which I or the others will be playing yet, if any, but at the moment we've been pretty impressed with RIFT although the betas are only 2-3 days long each.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:40 am

Since I haven't got my invitation yet, I'm mainly watching anime and broodwar. In terms of games, I only played some offline-stuff, so it's rather irrelevant. As for the future...we will see.
Back to top Go down
BuffMePlz

BuffMePlz

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 am

Glad to hear from someone Smile

I checked out last RIFT beta, and I still haven't received my invitation to fw. But I'm planing to play it.

For now I kinda went back to Aika Smile
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:58 pm

heya peeps ,back from vacation now and yaaaaaaa like cap said we played Rift beta a bit ,was lots of fun even tho i got lil confused at beginning but the more i played the more i liked it and my bf alrdy preordered the game for the 2 of us.so for sure gonna play that then. logged into FW today and didnt know what to do lol gotta get used to that game again lol ,kinda dislike their beta shit they doing now its rly frustrating since u guys still didnt get invited yet.
i know its hard to stay in touch but im sure as long as ppl check out the forum we will be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Haha yep guyz n galz, winter break and vacation, university has started again.. bummer.... as for me i have been living on skype.... ever since my GF has now moved to paris....dam u FREKI! mmm as for my gaming future, im holding a break until future big planned games approach, and we will come up with an organized plan. What can i say FW... great game.. but the host just ruined it for most of us.. But heads up for games such as Terra and Blade n Soul approachn us, sometime this year... I hope.
Back to top Go down
https://origin.4umer.com
Caprical

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Well that explains why I haven't seen Freki for the last 2-3 weeks, anyway I look forward to gaming with you all again soon I really do miss the old days of aika especially our late night relic rearrangements of Gallia I laughed so hard that night it was ridiculous.

All the best wishes for your studies and long distance relationship Aplex, and as long as we can keep in touch on these forums occasionally I think we'll be back to gaming as a guild again someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's happening?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Origin :: Forsaken World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: