Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin MMORPG

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Timer
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» S.U.N. - Soul Ultimate Nation. CB July 27 - August 10
RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm by Aplex

» RIFT: who is gonna play it?
RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:54 am by accerd

» This game...?
RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 am by BuffMePlz

» Origin Forsaken World Application
RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 am by missl

» Mmmm Hello guys 200% competitive?
RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 am by Caprical

» Some info for you guys
RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am by atmos

» What's happening?
RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm by Caprical

» Loong Online
RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:24 am by atmos

» More Invites to FW sent
RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:34 pm by Chocolate

Statistics
We have 291 registered users
The newest registered user is visjulp

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 182 subjects

RIFT: who is gonna play it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Destiny

Destiny

RIFT: who is gonna play it? Empty
PostSubject: RIFT: who is gonna play it?   RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:53 pm

read germany's thread and saw that some tried the beta already and seemed to like it so far(including me Razz )
i did play the beta end of december and the latest one,played guardian in 1st one then defiant,didnt really care what faction to choose but think both were ok,gonna stick with defiant till release tho cuz of cap,my bf and some other friends playing with me there.

so far i like it and gonna play it,not gonna bother with FW anymore(when rift betas are up and after the release) since their beta is fked up and lots of ppl/friends lost interest in it cuz of that.

so hands up ,whos gonna play /try beta ????????

like i said gonna play Defiant for the next betas,my IGN: Kiki
make sure u leave ur IGN here so we can keep in touch.
hopefully some of u guys gonna join this lil adventure ITS GONNA BE FUN Smile
cya soon

sincerely
Destiny /kialah/kiki

flower
Back to top Go down
Caprical

PostSubject: Re: RIFT: who is gonna play it?   RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:40 pm

I 100% agree with Destiny, I've lost my enthusiasm for FW there is a real lack of pvp and the game has gotten to the point where doing dailies/dungeons becomes more of a chore than a game, that said I will be casually playing it in between Rift CB phases purely 'cos I crafted gear that I can't wear yet =p.

Anyways first things first for those who don't know Rift will be P2P at the moment cheapest digital download is $49.99/€49.99/£34.99 with collectors edition and physical copies costing more. In addition there is a subscription fee but if you preorder now you get a discounted price depending on which option you chose for me in the UK it varies between £6-£9 per month depending on which plan you opt for.

Pre-order info and extras can be found here
Pre-orders also guarantee entry to the remaining closed beta events which will be held on the 25th-27th Jan, 4th-7th Feb and finally 15th-22nd Feb as well as getting access to the headstart which allows preorder owners to start playing a week before the game officially launches on the 1st/4th March (headstart begins 25th Feb i believe)

Anyway enough of the shameless promoting, from what I've played of the betas so far I've found the class system to be very interesting with there being the basic 4 class archetypes Mage/Cleric/Rogue/Warrior but this time with a twist in that each class can equip and change at will any combination of 3 souls which act as the players talent/skill trees allowing for huge customization and playstyles.

The pvp from what i've experienced so far is pretty fun and is somewhat like aikas battlegrounds (known as warfronts in Rift) but with capture the flag and king of the hill type scenarios, like Destiny said before the game is split into 2 factions the Defiant and the guardians and these warfronts pit each faction against one another, these allow you to earn favor which is similar to honor allowing you to purchase pvp gear as well as exp.

This is a Video on youtube that shows some of the aspects of the game quite nicely
and gives a bit more info.

Thats all I have to really say for now, but hope some of you guys check it out it'd be nice to actually game with you guys again.
Back to top Go down
atmos

atmos

PostSubject: Re: RIFT: who is gonna play it?   RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:47 am

i played rift 3 beta's out of 4 , its nice , kinda boring tbh , u get used to the rifts preety fast , i have a pyro/ele/necro lv 27 on north america don't remember the servar really , i play there because europe is very very crowded and i am noty gonna stay half an hour in line just to enter the game , on live its gonna be P2P 10e monthlly fee , its not really that complex how u all think but i will play it , if u guys want start on north ameria i am there with 2 other good old friends <> see ya ING ^^
Back to top Go down
Caprical

PostSubject: Re: RIFT: who is gonna play it?   RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:53 pm

I can see how it can get repetitive eventually but then again most, if not all games do but it definetly looks worthwhile until the next big thing.

As for servers in CB 4 we played on iceshard which i believe was a european PvE server we had no problems logging in but then again that maybe because it was a PvE channel, as for the live game I have no idea where I or the others will be I'm not entirely sure on what the differences in PvP and PvE will be in this game such as same faction pk or rival faction world pk and whether PvE servers have 0 world PvP or limited conflict zones in comparison to PvP servers (hopefully things get cleared up in the next CB starting 25th when both factions are forced to share a map).

Anyways, its nice to see you're still floating around atmos, as well as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
atmos

atmos

PostSubject: Re: RIFT: who is gonna play it?   RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:18 pm

well in a PvE servar u only have BG ( and that sucks tbh ) , in PvP servar u have field pvp and thats hot ^^ , i think thats the only diference , i first played on pvp europe servar and i stayed 30 min in line to enter the servar and now i play north america pvp servar Smile
Back to top Go down
Caprical

PostSubject: Re: RIFT: who is gonna play it?   RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Okay well I know very few of you still check these forums and even fewer have interest in rift but I'm going to leave this here for anyone who wants to join us.

With Rift's headstart beginning tomorrow (6PM GMT) we will be playing on Blightweald (EU) server on the Guardian faction, so anyone who wants to join us is more than welcome.

My IGN will most likely be Caprical.
Back to top Go down
accerd

PostSubject: Re: RIFT: who is gonna play it?   RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:54 am

Well after months drilling in PS3 games....well I just completed 6 ps3 games and re-do all the series of TOTAL WARS , yes plus the latest Shogun 2 Smile.....Which server should I join for rift? Downloading the game at the moment:)

See you all later.

Accerd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIFT: who is gonna play it?   RIFT: who is gonna play it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIFT: who is gonna play it?
Page 1 of 1