Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin MMORPG

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Timer
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» S.U.N. - Soul Ultimate Nation. CB July 27 - August 10
Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm by Aplex

» RIFT: who is gonna play it?
Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:54 am by accerd

» This game...?
Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 am by BuffMePlz

» Origin Forsaken World Application
Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 am by missl

» Mmmm Hello guys 200% competitive?
Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 am by Caprical

» Some info for you guys
Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am by atmos

» What's happening?
Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm by Caprical

» Loong Online
Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:24 am by atmos

» More Invites to FW sent
Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:34 pm by Chocolate

Statistics
We have 291 registered users
The newest registered user is visjulp

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 182 subjects

Some info for you guys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CryptKeeper

CryptKeeper

Some info for you guys Empty
PostSubject: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:22 pm

I havent spoken to gijoe ina bit now, so not 100% on the situation at hand.

But if Origin is still going to enter Forsaken World and is in need of allies then no worries.

for anyone that has played 12sky , WASTED is going to check out FW when OB comes around.
for those that havent played it; WASTED is a clan of 20ish people that all know each other IRL so they are very organized and zero drama.

very high rank clan of 12sky

also myself and my wife are gonna gather up our 12sky people and her people from HoTK which should amount to 30 people after 70 or so of the annoying ones get booted

i think its 3 per alliance?
if its more then if need be i can grab another clan from 12sky, if i can pry them away from jade dynasty and their oh so "awsome bots"

righto my cards are on the table.
if Origin is going to FW and wants more information about anything from me, then feel free to ask on here or pm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wakeuphate
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

PostSubject: Re: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Haha crypt is a strange situation atm, we are currently just about everywhere and many have quit the FW game. But Origin, will be back together for the Big Forcasted games such as Terra and Blade n Soul.
Back to top Go down
https://origin.4umer.com
CryptKeeper

CryptKeeper

PostSubject: Re: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:17 pm

ahh
quit FW for why?

real shame tho, thought getting a force to piss off RQ was gonna be easy lol

Blade & Soul looks nice as hell, was gonna get that for my ps3, been waiting so long for that game i kinda forgot about it completely lol

any word on how much TERA is gonna be monthly?
Back to top Go down
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

PostSubject: Re: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Definetly much cheeper then WoW. id estimate 10 - 15 a month
Back to top Go down
https://origin.4umer.com
Caprical

PostSubject: Re: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:46 pm

I would just like to add, having been in FW's CB there hasn't been any such alliance system implemented yet even though it was suggested by the dev's and for the time being alliances are only by word and this proves to be more harmfull than good in pvp as there tends to be more casualties through friendly fire due to AoE's and careless tab targetting.

Also there is a huge lack of PvP outside of guild wars and even those end up being 5 mins of pvp and 25 mins of save zone camping and trash talking, and the orb system is, to be brutally honest, awful once a player has built up red hands through gathering orbs they can pretty much 1-2 shot any class and the system is easily abused by pounding on an ally to produce them.
Back to top Go down
CryptKeeper

CryptKeeper

PostSubject: Re: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Caprical wrote:
I would just like to add, having been in FW's CB there hasn't been any such alliance system implemented yet even though it was suggested by the dev's and for the time being alliances are only by word and this proves to be more harmfull than good in pvp as there tends to be more casualties through friendly fire due to AoE's and careless tab targetting.

Also there is a huge lack of PvP outside of guild wars and even those end up being 5 mins of pvp and 25 mins of save zone camping and trash talking, and the orb system is, to be brutally honest, awful once a player has built up red hands through gathering orbs they can pretty much 1-2 shot any class and the system is easily abused by pounding on an ally to produce them.

well an alliance system id hope would work like HoTK or KnightOnline, where being in the alliance the game treats em like other guildmembers, so cant pk unless your holding the pk button.
otherwise the system would be useless and PWE would need to burn themselves alive for being stupid.

and the orb system just sounds like a more indepth version of booze drinking on 12sky, 3x drunk and my faction in str build could 1hit someone without a crit lol

but yea, most pvp near safe zones will just be trash talking.
but when full scale war does not work, single target assassinations seem to work pretty well.
And if you harass the person somewhere not near a safe zone, and s/he brings the guild, you bring yours, then you got yourself a quick skirmish without camping.

about tera, if its 10 a month ill try it, but doubt my pc can handle it lol
like with RIFT and even Aika i get this weird clipping when i run, game itself is fine but my character lags while running O.o
Back to top Go down
BuffMePlz

BuffMePlz

PostSubject: Re: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeah, I'll try tera as well, although I also doubt I will be able to play it.
Back to top Go down
Caprical

PostSubject: Re: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Any ideas when they expect Tera to go live? from what I can make out it won't be till mid-late summer in which case depending on how Rift is doing I might come stalk you guys seeing as Destiny told me about this game before we started FW and graphically it looked really nice and I was immediately attracted to the Lancer class.

And as for FW I've pretty much given up all hope on it since they opened the cash shop, I haven't really touched the game apart from the opening day, there is an item that literally gives you in game gold so that really removes any challenge imo. so if there's anyone who is actually playing let me know and I can hand some CS cash/tradeable gold to you.
Back to top Go down
CryptKeeper

CryptKeeper

PostSubject: Re: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Caprical wrote:
Any ideas when they expect Tera to go live? from what I can make out it won't be till mid-late summer in which case depending on how Rift is doing I might come stalk you guys seeing as Destiny told me about this game before we started FW and graphically it looked really nice and I was immediately attracted to the Lancer class.

And as for FW I've pretty much given up all hope on it since they opened the cash shop, I haven't really touched the game apart from the opening day, there is an item that literally gives you in game gold so that really removes any challenge imo. so if there's anyone who is actually playing let me know and I can hand some CS cash/tradeable gold to you.

whats the name of this item?

im gonna be playing FW but wanna keep an eye on this item you speak of to see if its staying in open release and how much of an effect itll have.

cuz in the game i played last, money wasnt really anything major, but some games have the mechanics to work like that, and others dont.

so if you can remember the name of the item for me, id appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Caprical

PostSubject: Re: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:03 pm

The item is called a Mercury Statuette found in the Utility>Quest tab of the cash shop and at the moment is priced at 20 leaves (CS currency) and from what I've heard is it is $1 = 40 leaves.

You can sell the item itself straight to an NPC for 1 tradeable gold or get an alchemy proxy (can be bought with guild merit points and the Guild npc cheaply) and complete the daily midas touch quest (Lvl 30+ only) which will reward you randomly between 4-7 tradeable gold plus other possible rewards.

before CS was opened you could only really get money through nightmare carnival which would only reward gold every X amount of levels, before CS opened the player who had the most tradeable gold had around 1 diamond (100G) now the player with the most has 7 diamonds and cs has been around for 1-2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
CryptKeeper

CryptKeeper

PostSubject: Re: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 pm

ahh righto then

well if the ability to buy ingame gold stays so cheap, then i hope it ends up like Diablo 2 , where money was useless cept for pots.

cant buy power if coin has no value ^^

much thanks for the info dude
Back to top Go down
atmos

atmos

PostSubject: Re: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am

why dont u guys join Loong Online , its a nice game , i really like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some info for you guys   Some info for you guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some info for you guys
Page 1 of 1