Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin MMORPG

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Timer
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» S.U.N. - Soul Ultimate Nation. CB July 27 - August 10
Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm by Aplex

» RIFT: who is gonna play it?
Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:54 am by accerd

» This game...?
Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 am by BuffMePlz

» Origin Forsaken World Application
Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 am by missl

» Mmmm Hello guys 200% competitive?
Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 am by Caprical

» Some info for you guys
Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am by atmos

» What's happening?
Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm by Caprical

» Loong Online
Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:24 am by atmos

» More Invites to FW sent
Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:34 pm by Chocolate

Statistics
We have 291 registered users
The newest registered user is visjulp

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 182 subjects

Guild Alliance With Origin.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

Guild Alliance With Origin. Empty
PostSubject: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 pm

To All the Guild Leaders Looking to Form an official long term alliance with Origin, please state a request and a brief Guild background discription. And please allow the admins / moderators 1 to 3 days to review your proposal. Thank you for your considerate time and effort, we look forward in working with you in the near future.

Origin Admin / co-leader,
Aplex
Back to top Go down
https://origin.4umer.com

PostSubject: Hungarian guild   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Hey guys i got some hungary player who want to play aika and they want to make a hungarian guild. We dont know atm the guild name but we know we play in Osytrion side with u.
If possible we want alliance with this guild.
i will write more after CBT.
( atm 30+ activ ppls in our guild)
Back to top Go down
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:40 pm

alright we will need to talk about it. Most likely fter CBT
Back to top Go down
DjarumWhite

DjarumWhite

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:36 am

To be honest no need for a hungarian guild...most of the hungarian mmorpg players play only World of Warcraft. Do you think you can fill that maximum of 120 guild slot with 30 players? (there wont be much more imho) I dont want to be rude, i just know the hungarian playerbase and mentality. But ,u can give a try, maybe it will be successfull. Smile

And its better (for this guild, Origin) to ally with an international (and experienced, because i think you are new players and need to learn a lot to play smoothly Smile ) guild, most likely you couldnt understand each other, especially at raids, dungeons, etc.. (bidaro, your english is quite good, but most of the hungarians i've seen had broken english )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:25 am

I know DJ.
And i know hungarians suxx in mmorpgs.. ( lol wow)
I saw ur topic somewhere in the web from aika VS wow players...
awesome true.
+1 for U.
But they try to make this hungarian guild for obt i think.
Its depend on how much player want to play after CBT....
If they say nah its not so good and we see they cant hit the level limit in this short period...
99% we dont make hungarin guild for obt....
and we bring the better players to Origin guild.
I know 5-10 ppl who is not WOW player never played with wow coz wow is suxx really and they are good players with no life ...

What nation we go at CBT btw?
Back to top Go down
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Yep, bidaro i think you should start off with Origin first, so you get to know how things happen in Aika, then after you and your friends find out new stuff :p make a guild. Because usualy new guilds don't last long without experience. Only experienced guilds rise to the top ^.^V! So come with Origin and bring ur friends, then decide if u wanna move on later. And we will me going to waterloo for closed beta since ostyrion is not out yet..
Back to top Go down
DjarumWhite

DjarumWhite

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Quote :
I know 5-10 ppl who is not WOW player never played with wow coz wow is suxx really and they are good players with no life ...
Nice Very Happy good news.
Im really surprised that there are hungarian players who like Aika.

Waterloo, such an idiot name..but okay we go there. Suspect
I think i start to prepare myself for the mega-lag. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Oki Waterloo we meet there in cbt..
i try to bring the hungarian plls to Join to Origin guild and we will see how much hungarian left in iaka for OBT.

Smile

Some of us dont really prepare for CBT we jsut make a lv10+ char and searching for ppls join to Origin etc..
We prefer the OBT 24/7 gaming style
Back to top Go down
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:55 pm

XD we got these events coming. So gota focus on this ^^! take the castle seige, so gota top of gear asap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Event 3
Title: Siege and Win!

Mechanics:
1) Create or Join a Legion
2) Participate in the Castle Siege
3) 100 randomly select players will be the winners

Rewards: 10,000 TCoins for each winner

This one?
why u say top of gear asap?
10.000 coin is so much or what?
Back to top Go down
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 pm

We'll Not really top gear, because no cash shop XD. But as in high level gear. Well im thinkn 10,000 = 10 dolars. But were not doing this for the prize :p For the experience of PvP and working together. Also the other event. #6. LM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Btw i have a question i want honor armor and rifle.
50lv one
i saw it is C or D ranked
55 level is B ranked so impossbile to upgrade it to past +3 right no cash shop upgraders fro it atm

but speak form the 50lv one

Since i never made weapon coz i dont played this game ( only for testing to lv 35 in usa ver.)
i dont know how to upgrade correctly.

So for +3 is safe right
then i read forum to +6+7 is possible to make with normal extractor D or something like that..
then i ned to buy cash shop upgrader to make it to +11.

how this workign can someone gimme a tut what i ned to byu or how and where etc etc.. i still dont know what is normal exractor or dunno Smile
Back to top Go down
Aplex
Admin
Aplex

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:37 pm

bidaro4444 wrote:
Btw i have a question i want honor armor and rifle.
50lv one
i saw it is C or D ranked
55 level is B ranked so impossbile to upgrade it to past +3 right no cash shop upgraders fro it atm

but speak form the 50lv one

Since i never made weapon coz i dont played this game ( only for testing to lv 35 in usa ver.)
i dont know how to upgrade correctly.

So for +3 is safe right
then i read forum to +6+7 is possible to make with normal extractor D or something like that..
then i ned to buy cash shop upgrader to make it to +11.

how this workign can someone gimme a tut what i ned to byu or how and where etc etc.. i still dont know what is normal exractor or dunno Smile

Haha no worries Bro. There are different types of armor; Normal > Superior > Honor = Unique.
Normal and supperior armors are always the same Rank. So lvl 50 armor would be rank D. Lvl 50 honor is also rank D, but the unique is Rank C. lvl 55 honor and lvl 55 unique = Rank B. lvl 55 Normal and Superior = Rank C.

Yes, it is safe to upgrade ur armor until +3 without breaking or de-lvl. But there is risk after +3, and the chance of upgrade goes lower as the upgrade is at higher lvls +4>+5>.....+11

To get safe upgrades without having to risk it with breaking, use the cash shop extracts and enriched extracts. Extracts = will not break, but de-lvl still possible. Enriched = will not break and will not de-lvl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Enriched = will not break and will not de-lvl

i need this one
in Usa aika how much $ for 1 ?
Back to top Go down
DjarumWhite

DjarumWhite

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:13 pm

well the fact is... enriched extracts are good cuz u wont loose your gear, BUT! it's not 100% that u can upgrade from 6 to 7 with only one enriched extract..maybe u need 2..3..or more. And even higher upgrade u try = lower % success rate.. Evil or Very Mad
So u can buy extracts from item mall, and even higher the rank is, the price is higher also.
I cant remember very well, but i think 10 extract D was 3600 gpotato, and 1000 gpotato = 10 $
correct me Aplex, i rly cant remember, never bought anything Suspect
so..expensive i think.

ah and dont forget, rubicine extract is for armor/gloves/boots, pellurite extract is for weapon.
Back to top Go down
Giruga

PostSubject: Aliance   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:05 pm

im wondering if my guildies can join the aliance while in CBT the Guild is Rebelion im Girugamesh the leader im lvl 20 atm so im willing 2 wait for the reply we are actialy 10 pplz
Back to top Go down
dadat

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Power this is me from XIII, please message me with your plans for OBT. Thanks
Back to top Go down
thuy86

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:29 am

Hi ,can my guild join the Requiem alliance ,my in-game name is BlueSky and im lv23 in CBT .In OBT ,we decision join golden flag and my guild name wil be Liberty or maybe Excaliber .We come from Viet Nam ,pls let us join the alliance
My english not best ,i hope everybody understand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance With Origin.   Guild Alliance With Origin. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Alliance With Origin.
Page 1 of 1